Many of our patients are able to take advantage of our unique same day procedure methods for various types of Dental procedures due to our specialized sedation techniques. :
Oral sedative medications such as diazepam can be given to a patient the night before a dentistry procedure or 30 minutes to an hour before the dental appointment, depending on the severity of the anxiety. Oral sedatives do not provide pain relief, so an injection of local anesthetic will also be administered.
Intravenous (IV) Sedation
Like oral sedatives, intravenous (IV) sedation does not provide pain relief, so an injection of local anesthetic will also be administered in conjunction with this method of dental sedation.
Nitrous Oxide Sedation
In one form of conscious inhalation sedation, nitrous oxide gas (also known as laughing gas) is used to induce a state of relaxation. A local anesthetic will be administered in combination with nitrous oxide sedation to eliminate pain.
This method of dental sedation refers to the use of anesthetic to render the patient unconscious. Unlike other sedation methods, the patient will be completely unaware of his or her surroundings, making the use of local anesthetic unnecessary.
In addition, our state of the art facility ensures that all your dental comfort needs are taken care of including :
• Entertainment in each room
• Dental Sedation for treatments and cleanings if required
• Laser Dentistry to eliminate pain and discomfort
• In house digital imaging and CAT Scans for the most accurate and cost effective diagnosis
• Comprehensive approach to your treatment plans to ensure long term dental health
• Hi Tech Dental Therapy to reduce treatment and in chair times
• And much more.
Ask Dr Stan about our Oral Sedation Dentistry and let us make your experience at our practice as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.